VG-10 Damascus 6.5-in Nakiri Blank [No Logo]
Model #: A9B-no logo
- FOR THE CRAFTSMAN – Full-tang blank and pin sets only, no handle material. Cut, shape, and sand any type of wood into your unique knife handle and finish it off with a beautiful coating.
- EXCLUSIVE JAPANESE NAKIRI – The Zhen Nakiri will outperform any other knives in your kitchen! Extremely satisfying for back-and-forth slicing or chopping.
- EXCEPTIONALLY SHARP EDGE – Be the Guru in your kitchen, with a Santoku designed to handle any cooking task. Made with 67 layers of Japanese Damascus Steel including a VG-10 steel cutting core, HRC 60-62 hardness.
- ZHEN FOR YOUR KITCHEN - We have dedicated 30 years to crafting knives using the latest technology combined with enduring Japanese Knife making techniques. The result is exceptionally sharp knives that will become a family heirloom.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. 6.5-inch blade, 11.5-inch overall, 5.25 oz n.w. ZHEN knives are perfect for the workshop and for the kitchen.
ZHEN for your kitchen
Zhen is a Chinese word that means ‘to achieve utmost perfection’. Preparing meals with a blunt knife or the wrong type of knife can be a frustrating experience. Instead you can slice, dice and mince to perfection using the Zhen Santoku. With one gliding motion, this knife can slice straight through meat, fruit or vegetables, with minimal effort from you.
Zhen Knife Making Kit
For the craftsmen that want a woodworking project to make their own knife handle. Bring your tools, materials, and creativity to make an artistic masterpiece.
The Zhen VG-10 Damascus Nakiri Blank comes with a blade blank and 4 sets of pins only for DIY woodworking projects.
Perfection is in the Details:
Exceptional Sharpness –This blade glides through with minimal effort. Slice or chop with ease and precision.
Razor Edge Retention - Exclusive heat-treated technology to achieve HRC 60-62 makes our knife blades extremely sharp for a long time.
ZHEN VG-10 67-Layer Damascus Steel Knife - The blade is made of 67 layers Japanese forged Damascus steel including a VG-10 steel cutting core for exceptional strength, durability, and stain resistance.
Full Tang Handle - The knife is perfectly balanced with full tang 3-pin handle design and includes 4 sets of pins.
*DO NOT use to chop bones or use on glass, tile, or granite cutting boards.
Hand wash with gentle dish soap, rinse, and dry immediately. We recommend sharpening ZHEN knives on a whetstone at a 15-degree angle.
ZHEN VG-10 67-Layer Damascus steel is forged in Japan and then imported to Taiwan where it is shaped, sharpened, and finished.
Find Your Zhen
Experience the enduring art of Japanese knife making combined with cutting edge technology with Zhen knives. Choose your blade from our exclusive knife collection today.
We Also Recommend
(BUY ONE GET ONE FREE) VG-10 67-Layer Damascus Gyuto Chef Knife 8-inch
(BUY ONE GET ONE FREE) VG-10 67-Layer Damascus Chef Knife 8-inch
VG-10 Damascus 3.5-in Paring Knife Blank [No Logo]
VG-10 Damascus 5-in Small Santoku Blank [No Logo]