(NEW MODEL) Thunder-V Series VG-10 67-Layer Damascus Gyuto Chef Knife, 8-inch
Model #: TVD10P
- ASTONISHING BEAUTY AND DESIGN - The Zhen Japanese Gyuto Knife is the favored knife in professional restaurant kitchens. True beauty is found in the gleaming Damascus steel with unique Thunder pattern, combined with a sleek Pakkawood handle, and an exceptionally sharp edge.
- PERFECTLY BALANCED –When you’ve got a full day of cooking - this Gyuto Chef Knife is irreplaceable! Our classic handle design with a sleek, non-slip handle offers total balance, precision, and control in all culinary tasks.
- EXCEPTIONALLY SHARP EDGE – With one gliding motion, and no force you can use the Gyuto for chopping, mincing, and slicing meat, fish, vegetables, and fruit. Be a master chef with a professional sharp knife designed for daily use! Exclusively made with GENUINE DAMASCUS VG-10 STEEL from TAKEFU SPECIAL STEEL, HRC 60-62 hardness.
- A TRUE MASTERPIECE –We have dedicated 30 years to crafting knives using the latest technology combined with enduring Japanese Knife making techniques. The result is exceptionally sharp knives that will become a family heirloom.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Blade length x width x thickness: 8 inches x 1.7 inches x 2.5 millimeters; net weight 0.45 pound. Used by world-class Japanese Chefs you can now experience that same sophistication in your own kitchen!
ZHEN for your kitchen
Zhen is a Chinese word that means ‘to achieve utmost perfection’. Effortlessly prepare delicious meals for the whole family or your guests. They will compliment you on the perfection of your meal preparation and presentation. It all starts with having the right tools in your kitchen.
Authentic Japanese VG-10 Steel
ZHEN is one of the few companies that are approved to purchase the limited supply of authentic Japanese VG-10 Damascus steel only available from TAKEFU SPECIAL STEEL CO, LTD in Japan.
Perfection is in the Details:
The Most Valuable Knife for Chefs – The Gyuto is known for its precise and versatile blade, and is preferred over its American or European counterparts.
Exceptional Sharpness – Zhen brings you supreme sharpness. This blade glides through meat, fish, fruits and veg with minimal effort.
Razor Edge Retention - Exclusive heat-treated technology to achieve HRC 60-62 makes our knife blades extremely sharp for an amazingly long time.
Signature 67-Layers Damascus Pattern – The iconic Damascus pattern and VG-10 cutting core are designed to increase toughness, improve stain resistance, and get best cutting performance.
Perfect Weight Full Length Pakkawood Handle – Pakkawood is breathtakingly beautiful. It also provides a non-slip, comfortable hold. The handle is easy to clean, moisture and bacteria-resistant.
Handcrafted Presentation Box - Every ZHEN knife comes inside a handcrafted box. The perfect gift for friends who take pride in their culinary skills.
*DO NOT use to chop bones or use on glass, tile, or granite cutting boards.
Hand wash with gentle dish soap, rinse, and towel dry immediately. We recommend sharpening ZHEN knives on a whetstone at a 15-degree angle.
Our knives are made from imported Japanese steel and expertly crafted in our ISO 9001 certified Taiwan factory.
Find Your Zhen
Experience the enduring art of Japanese knife making combined with cutting edge technology with Zhen knives. Choose your blade from our exclusive knife collection today.
We Also Recommend
(NEW MODEL) Thunder-V Series VG-10 67-Layer Damascus Light Cleaver, 6.5-inch