VG-10 67-Layer Damascus Boning Knife 6-inch
Model #: D11P
- MADE WITH TOP GRADE JAPANESE 67-layer Damascus Steel, VG-10 cutting core, HRC 60-62 hardness for exceptional sharpness, edge retention, and durability while being easy to sharpen
- Blade size (length x width x thickness): 6 inches x 0.8 inch x 2 millimeters; net weight 0.33 pound
- Full tang design with sealed-tight, waterproof, and durable brown color Pakkawood handle for a non-slip and comfortable grip
- Long-lasting, sharp blade features a razor-sharp edge that effortlessly follows the natural curve of the meat, cutting through tendons, fat, and bones (DO NOT chop bones)
- Crafted in ISO 9001 certified Taiwan factory with steel imported from Japan; limited lifetime warranty against defects
This ZHEN Damascus Steel knife is designed for cutting fish, poultry, and other meat. The blade is made of Japanese 67-Layer Damascus steel with a VG-10 steel cutting core at HRC 60-62 hardness for durability, exceptional strength, and stain resistance. It features a razor-sharp edge that effortlessly follows the natural curve of the meat, cutting through tendons, fat, and bones. The full tang handle comes in brown color Pakkawood that is non-slip, bacteria resistant, easy to clean, and waterproof. A mirror polished steel bolstering completes this essential kitchen cutlery piece. Every ZHEN knife comes inside a handcrafted box or storage box perfect for displaying or gifting. *DO NOT chop bones or use on glass, tile, or granite cutting boards. Hand wash with gentle dish soap, rinse, and towel dry immediately. We recommend sharpening ZHEN knives on a whetstone at a 15 degree angle. Limited lifetime warranty against defects, 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our knives are made from imported Japanese steel and expertly crafted in our ISO 9001 certified Taiwan factory.