3-Layer Forged High Carbon Steel Paring Knife Blank Kit 3.5-inch
Model #: GC5B
- Knife blade only for woodworker project kit, handle must be made separately; customize your own handle with your favorite material
- 3 Layers Forged Steel with Japanese VG-10 Core, HRC 60-62
- Well Balanced, 3-pin design handle; including 4 sets of pins
- Keeps an extremely sharp edge over a long time
- Blade Size: 3.5-inch, overall 8 inch , About N.W. 2.15 OZ
The ZHEN VG-10 3-Layer Forged Knife Blank series has 4 styles, 8" chef knife, 7" Santoku, 5" Small Santoku, 3.5" Paring knife. The kit comes with a blade blank only, DIY your handle with a material of your choice. The blade is constructed with 3 Layers forged steel with VG-10 core in the middle, HRC 60-62 for a finer and tougher edge that is still easy to sharpen. The handle is perfectly weight balanced and features a full-tang and 3-pin design with 4 sets of pins included free of charge. Designed to suit the cutting techniques used by professional Japanese chefs, this knife brings culinary mastery to any kitchen. Every ZHEN knife kit comes inside a handcrafted gift box. USE AND CARE: not for chopping bone; do not use on hard surfaces like granite, tile, or glass cutting boards; wash by hand with gentle dish soap, rinse, and dry with a dishcloth; sharpen with a whetstone at an angle of 15 degrees. Limited lifetime warranty, full satisfaction guaranteed.