3-Layer Forged High Carbon Steel Santoku 7-inch, Micarta Handle
Model #: C3MS
- MADE WITH TOP GRADE JAPANESE 3-Layer forged Steel, VG-10 cutting core, HRC 60-62 hardness for exceptional sharpness, edge retention, and durability while being easy to sharpen
- Blade size (length x width x thickness): 7 inches x 1.7 inches x 2.5 millimeters; net weight 0.41 pound
- Full tang design with sealed-tight, waterproof, and durable black color Micarta handle for a non-slip and comfortable grip
- Long-lasting, sharp edge for slicing, dicing, and mincing meat, fruit, and vegetables (DO NOT chop bones)
- Crafted in ISO 9001 certified Taiwan factory with steel imported from Japan; limited lifetime warranty against defects
This ZHEN VG-10 3-Layer Forged Steel knife is designed for slicing, dicing, and mincing meat, fruit, and vegetables. The blade is made of 3 layers of Japanese forged steel with a VG-10 cutting core at HRC 60-62 hardness for durability, exceptional strength, and stain resistance. The full tang handle comes in black color Micarta that is non-slip, bacteria resistant, easy to clean, and waterproof. A mirror polished steel bolstering completes this essential kitchen cutlery piece. Every ZHEN knife comes inside a handcrafted box or storage box perfect for displaying or gifting. *DO NOT chop bones or use on glass, tile, or granite cutting boards. Hand wash with gentle dish soap, rinse, and towel dry immediately. We recommend sharpening ZHEN knives on a whetstone at a 15 degree angle. Limited lifetime warranty against defects, 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our knives are made from imported Japanese steel and expertly crafted in our ISO 9001 certified Taiwan factory.