3-Layer Forged Small Santoku 5-inch, Micarta
Model #: C9MS
- EXCLUSIVE JAPANESE SMALL SANTOKU KNIFE – The Zhen Small Santoku will outperform any other knives in your kitchen! Extremely satisfying to hear that slice and chop as your knife glides effortlessly through food.
- PERFECT BALANCE – Pro-chefs and home cooks alike experience pure joy from the perfectly balanced design. The Zhen Small Santoku feels like it was custom made for you. The full tang handle and non-slip grip allow you to slice with total precision and ease.
- EXCEPTIONALLY SHARP EDGE – Be the Guru in your kitchen, with a Santoku designed to handle any cooking task. Made with 3 layers of Japanese Forged High Carbon Steel including a VG-10 steel cutting core, HRC 60-62 hardness.
- ZHEN FOR YOUR KITCHEN - We have dedicated 30 years to crafting knives using the latest technology combined with enduring Japanese Knife making techniques. The result is exceptionally sharp knives that will become a family heirloom.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Blade length x width x thickness: 5 inches x 1.5 inches x 2 millimeters; net weight 0.21 pound. Used by world-class Japanese Chefs, you can now experience that same sophistication in your own kitchen!
ZHEN for your kitchen
Zhen is a Chinese word that means ‘to achieve utmost perfection’. Preparing meals with a blunt knife or the wrong type of knife can be a frustrating experience. Instead you can slice, dice and mince to perfection using the Zhen Santoku. With one gliding motion, this knife can slice straight through meat, fruit or vegetables, with minimal effort from you.
Perfection is in the Details:
Exceptional Sharpness –This blade glides through with minimal effort. Slice or chop with ease and precision.
Razor Edge Retention - Exclusive heat-treated technology to achieve HRC 60-62 makes our knife blades extremely sharp for a long time.
ZHEN VG-10 3-Layer Forged Steel Knife - The blade is made of 3 layers Japanese forged steel including a VG-10 steel cutting core for exceptional strength, durability, and stain resistance.
Full Tang Handle -The full tang handle comes in black micarta that is non-slip, bacteria resistant, easy to clean, and waterproof.
*DO NOT use to chop bones or use on glass, tile, or granite cutting boards.
Hand wash with gentle dish soap, rinse, and dry immediately. We recommend sharpening ZHEN knives on a whetstone at a 15-degree angle.
Our knives are made from imported Japanese steel and expertly crafted in our ISO 9001 certified Taiwan factory.
Find Your Zhen
Experience the enduring art of Japanese knife making combined with cutting edge technology with Zhen knives. Choose your blade from our exclusive knife collection today.