3-Layer Forged High Carbon Steel Multi-Purpose Chinese Cleaver, 6.75-inch
Model #: GC19P
- MADE WITH TOP GRADE JAPANESE 3-Layer forged Steel, HRC 60-62 for exceptional sharpness and edge retention while being easy to sharpen
- Blade size: 6.75 inches x 2.2 inches x 2.5 millimeters; net weight: 0.53 pounds
- Full-tang, 3-pin design with seamless, waterproof durable Pakkawood handle for a non-slip and comfortable grip
- Long-lasting, sharp edge for handling any task; 4 in 1 knife design, cut like a Santoku, slice like a Chef knife, chop like a Cleaver, or even mince like a Mezzaluna
- Crafted in ISO 9001 certified Taiwan factory with steel imported from Japan; limited lifetime warranty against defects
The Multi-Purpose Chinese Cleaver is designed for chopping, slicing and downward push cuts. The curved belly of the blade allows for a rocking motion. The blade is made of 3 layers Japanese forged steel at HRC 60-62 hardness for durability, exceptional strength, and stain resistance. The full tang handle comes in brown color Pakkawood that is non-slip, bacteria resistant, easy to clean, and waterproof. A mirror polished steel bolstering completes this essential kitchen cutlery piece. Every ZHEN knife comes inside a handcrafted box or storage box perfect for displaying or gifting. *DO NOT chop bones or use on glass, tile, or granite cutting boards. Hand wash with gentle dish soap, rinse, and towel dry immediately. We recommend sharpening ZHEN knives on a whetstone at a 15 degree angle. Limited lifetime warranty against defects, 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our knives are made from imported Japanese steel and expertly crafted in our ISO 9001 certified Taiwan factory.