Thunder 101-Layer German Damascus Nakiri Knife, 6.5-inch
Model #: TGA9P
- A TRUE MASTERPIECE - Like a work of art that embodies total dedication and perfection, Zhen knives achieve the very same. The Nakiri features a stunning thunder pattern from the tip down through the bolster, and a mosaic pin completes this masterpiece.
- EXCEPTIONAL DESIGN - Made with Top Grade German 101-layer Damascus steel, HRC 62+ hardness. Our knives will maintain an extremely sharp edge for a long period of time. This Zhen vegetable carving knife is specifically suited for cutting and slicing vegetables.
- TRIPLE RIVETED FOR STRENGTH AND CONTROL – Perfected by Japanese knife masters our 3-pin design handle offers total precision and control. Enjoy the strength and power in our perfectly balanced Pakkawood handles. The knife is completed by a unique woodgrain pattern that looks absolutely stunning.
- CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY – Zhen combines the enduring art of Japanese knife making with cutting edge technology. We honor our traditions but use a special heat and cooling technology in the forging process. Once that step is complete the Nakiri vegetable knife is then refined and honed to exceptional sharpness.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Blade length x width x Thickness: 6.5 in x 1.74 in x 2.5 mm; N.W. 0.56 lbs; overall length: 11.31 in. Used by world-class Japanese Chefs you can now experience that same sophistication in your own kitchen!
ZHEN for your kitchen
Zhen is a Chinese word that means ‘to achieve utmost perfection’. The Nakiri is designed to meet the standards of perfection demanded by Japanese chefs.
Zhen Nakiri Knife
The thin rectangular blade of the Nakiri is made specifically for slicing vegetables. The curved belly of the blade allows for a smooth rocking motion. Both professional chefs and home cooks can enjoy the flawless culinary experience.
Perfection is in the Details
➤101 Layers of Exceptional Strength - The blade is constructed by forge welding layers of stainless steel with a final hardness of HRC 62+. This provides high strength, hardness, and wear resistance.
➤Unique Thunder Pattern - Each blade has its own unique pattern that will never be the same on any knife. The pattern is mimicked by the woodgrain on the sleek Pakkawood handle.
➤Razor Edge Retention - Exclusive Heat-treated technology to achieve HRC 60-62 makes our knife blades extremely sharp for an amazingly long time.
➤Full Tang Handle – Secure, balanced and comfortable. The full tang handle is also non-slip, bacteria resistant, easy to clean, and waterproof.
➤Handcrafted Presentation Box - Every ZHEN knife comes inside a handcrafted box. Present this as a gift to family or friends who take pride in their culinary skills.
*DO NOT chop thick and hard bones or use on glass, tile, or granite cutting boards.
Hand wash with gentle dish soap, rinse, and towel dry immediately. We recommend sharpening ZHEN knives on a whetstone at a 15-degree angle.
ZHEN 101-layer German Damascus steel is forged in Germany and then imported to Taiwan where it is shaped, sharpened, and finished.
➤Find Your Zhen
Experience the enduring art of Japanese knife making combined with cutting edge technology with Zhen knives. Choose your blade from our exclusive knife collection today.
We Also Recommend
Thunder 101-Layer German Damascus Gyuto Chef Knife 8-inch
Thunder 101-Layer German Damascus Gyuto Chef Knife, 9.5-inch
Thunder 101-Layer German Damascus Santoku, 7-inch
Thunder 101-Layer German Damascus Small Santoku, 5-inch