ZHEN Woodworker Project Kit - Japanese VG-10 Hammered 67 Layers Damascus Steel - 9.5-inch Gyuto Chef Knife Blank - Minor damage to box and knife tip (see photo)
Model #: HD1B
* Condition: Minor damage to box and knife tip.
- KNIFE BLADE ONLY for woodworker Project Kit, , handle material is not included, handle must be made separately with your own material
- MADE WITH TOP GRADE JAPANESE 67-layer Hammered Damascus Steel, VG-10 cutting core, HRC 60-62 hardness for exceptional sharpness, edge retention, and durability while being easy to sharpen
- Blade size (length x width x thickness): 10.5 inches x 1.9 inches x 2.5 millimeters; net weight 0.5 pound
- Long-lasting, sharp edge for slicing, dicing, and mincing meat, fruit, and vegetables (DO NOT chop bones)
- Crafted in ISO 9001 certified Taiwan factory with steel imported from Japan; limited lifetime warranty against defects
This woodworker project ZHEN Damascus Steel knife blade kit is designed for slicing, dicing, and mincing meat, fruit, and vegetables. The blade is made of Japanese 67-Layer Damascus steel with a VG-10 steel cutting core at HRC 60-62 hardness for durability, exceptional strength, and stain resistance. The Gyuto style tip makes fine cuts and slices easily. The full tang handle comes with 4 sets of pins (including one set extra pin) for a DIY handle made from your favorite wood of your choice. Every ZHEN knife comes inside a handcrafted box or storage box perfect for displaying or gifting. *DO NOT chop bones or use on glass, tile, or granite cutting boards. Hand wash with gentle dish soap, rinse, and towel dry immediately. We recommend sharpening ZHEN knives on a whetstone at a 15 degree angle. Limited lifetime warranty against defects, 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our knives are made from imported Japanese steel and expertly crafted in our ISO 9001 certified Taiwan factory.