High Carbon Steel Chef Knife 2pc Set
Model #: F6
- MADE WITH TOP GRADE JAPANESE 440C high carbon steel, HRC 56-58 hardness for exceptional sharpness, edge retention, and durability while being easy to sharpen
- Blade size (length x width x thickness): Chef Knife 8 inches x 1.7 inches x 2.5 millimeters, 0.34 pound; Utility Knife 4.5 inches x 1.1 inches x 2.5 millimeters, 0.17 pound
- Full tang design with sealed-tight, waterproof, and durable Soft TPR handle for a non-slip and comfortable grip
- long-lasting, sharp edge for cutting meat, fruit, and vegetables (DO NOT chop bones)
- Crafted in ISO 9001 certified Taiwan factory with steel imported from Japan; limited lifetime warranty against defects
This ZHEN High Carbon Steel knife set includes 1 Chef Knife and 1 Utility Knife. The blades are made of Japanese 440C high carbon steel at HRC 56-68 hardness for durability, exceptional strength, and stain resistance. The full tang handles come in Soft TPR that is non-slip, bacteria resistant, easy to clean, and waterproof. A mirror polished steel bolstering completes the look of these essential kitchen cutlery pieces. *DO NOT chop bones or use on glass, tile, or granite cutting boards. Hand wash with gentle dish soap, rinse, and towel dry immediately. We recommend sharpening on a whetstone at a 15 degree angle. Limited lifetime warranty against defects, 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our knives are made from imported Japanese steel and expertly crafted in our ISO 9001 certified Taiwan factory.