440C High Carbon 2-Piece Carving Set
Model #: D12PD16P
- EXCLUSIVE JAPANESE CARVING SET – 2-Piece Carving Set includes 8-inch Slicer and 6-inch Carving Fork for slicing turkey, ham, meat loaf, salmon, or any feast.
- PERFECT BALANCE – Pro-chefs and home cooks alike experience pure joy from the perfectly balanced design. The Zhen knives feel like they were custom made for you. The full tang handle and non-slip grip allow you to slice with total precision and ease.
- EXCEPTIONALLY SHARP EDGE – Precise blade and pointed-tip to navigate around bones and tendons and to hold down meat steadily. Made with Japanese 440C High Carbon steel, HRC 56-58 hardness.
- ZHEN FOR YOUR KITCHEN - We have dedicated 30 years to crafting knives using the latest technology combined with enduring Japanese knife making techniques. The result is exceptionally sharp knives that will become a family heirloom.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Used by world-class Japanese Chefs, you can now experience that same sophistication in your own kitchen!
ZHEN for your kitchen
Zhen is a Chinese word that means ‘to achieve utmost perfection’. Preparing meals with a blunt knife or the wrong type of knife can be a frustrating experience. Carve into fresh out of the oven meat or barbecue using the Zhen 2-Piece Carving Set. Hold down meat with the Carving Fork’s sharp tips and make perfect cuts with the Slicer.
Perfection is in the Details:
Exceptional Sharpness –The blade glides through with minimal effort. Slice with ease and precision.
Razor Edge Retention - Exclusive heat-treated technology to achieve HRC 56-58 makes our knife blades extremely sharp for a long time.
ZHEN VG-10 3-Layer Forged Steel Knife - The blade is made of Japanese 440C High Carbon steel for exceptional strength, durability, and stain resistance.
Full Tang Handle -The full tang handle comes in brown pakkawood that is non-slip, bacteria resistant, easy to clean, and waterproof.
*DO NOT use to chop bones or use on glass, tile, or granite cutting boards.
Hand wash with gentle dish soap, rinse, and dry immediately. We recommend sharpening ZHEN knives on a whetstone at a 15-degree angle.
ZHEN 440C High Carbon Steel is forged in Japan and then imported to Taiwan where it is shaped, sharpened, and finished.
Find Your Zhen
Experience the enduring art of Japanese knife making combined with cutting edge technology with Zhen knives. Choose your blade from our exclusive knife collection today.
We Also Recommend
440C High Carbon 2-Piece Chef Utility Knife Set