440C High Carbon 2-Piece Santoku Set
Model #: F7
- EXCLUSIVE JAPANESE KNIVES – The Zhen 2-Piece Santoku Set will outperform any other knives in your kitchen! Extremely satisfying to hear that slice and chop as your knife glides effortlessly through food.
- PERFECT BALANCE – Pro-chefs and home cooks alike experience pure joy from the perfectly balanced design. The Zhen knives feel like they were custom made for you. The full tang handle and non-slip grip allow you to slice with total precision and ease.
- EXCEPTIONALLY SHARP EDGE – Be the Guru in your kitchen, with knives designed for the toughest cooking tasks. Made with Japanese 440C High Carbon steel, HRC 56-58 hardness.
- ZHEN FOR YOUR KITCHEN - We have dedicated 30 years to crafting knives using the latest technology combined with enduring Japanese knife making techniques. The result is exceptionally sharp knives that will become a family heirloom.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Blade length x width x thickness: Santoku Knife 7 inches x 1.7 inches x 2.5 millimeters, 0.37 pound; Small Santoku Knife 5 inches x 1.5 inches x 2.5 millimeters, 0.2 pound. Used by world-class Japanese Chefs, you can now experience that same sophistication in your own kitchen!
ZHEN for your kitchen
Zhen is a Chinese word that means ‘to achieve utmost perfection’. Preparing meals with a blunt knife or the wrong type of knife can be a frustrating experience. Instead you can slice, dice and mince to perfection using Zhen 2-Piece Santoku Set. With one gliding motion, these knives can chop straight through meat, fruit, or vegetables, with minimal effort from you.
Perfection is in the Details:
Exceptional Sharpness –The blade glides through with minimal effort. Slice or chop with ease and precision. Includes a santoku and a small santoku.
Razor Edge Retention - Exclusive heat-treated technology to achieve HRC 56-58 makes our knife blades extremely sharp for a long time.
ZHEN VG-10 3-Layer Forged Steel Knife - The blade is made of Japanese 440C High Carbon steel for exceptional strength, durability, and stain resistance.
Full Tang Handle -The full tang handle comes in soft TPR (Thermo Rubber) that is non-slip, bacteria resistant, easy to clean, and waterproof.
*DO NOT use to chop bones or use on glass, tile, or granite cutting boards.
Hand wash with gentle dish soap, rinse, and dry immediately. We recommend sharpening ZHEN knives on a whetstone at a 15-degree angle.
ZHEN 440C High Carbon Steel is forged in Japan and then imported to Taiwan where it is shaped, sharpened, and finished.
Find Your Zhen
Experience the enduring art of Japanese knife making combined with cutting edge technology with Zhen knives. Choose your blade from our exclusive knife collection today.
We Also Recommend
440C High Carbon 2-Piece Chef Utility Knife Set