3-Layer Forged High Carbon Steel Medium-Duty Cleaver (Bone Chopper), 6.5-inch, Oak Handle
Model #: A11O
- MADE WITH TOP GRADE JAPANESE 3-Layer forged Steel, VG-10 cutting core, HRC 60-62 hardness for exceptional sharpness, edge retention, and durability while being easy to sharpen
- Blade size (length x width x thickness): 6.5 inches x 4 inches x 3.5 millimeters; net weight 1 pound
- Full tang design with sealed-tight, waterproof, and durable Oak wood handle for a non-slip and comfortable grip
- Long-lasting, sharp edge for chopping polutry bones or hard vegetables (DO NOT chop thick and hard bones like lamb or beef)
- Crafted in ISO 9001 certified Taiwan factory with steel imported from Japan; limited lifetime warranty against defects
This ZHEN VG-10 3-Layer Forged Steel knife is designed for chopping poultry bones or hard vegetables. The blade is made of 3 layers Japanese forged steel with a VG-10 steel cutting core at HRC 60-62 hardness for exceptional strength, durability, and stain resistance. The full tang handle comes in Oak wood that is non-slip, bacteria resistant, easy to clean, and waterproof. A mirror polished steel bolstering completes the look of this essential kitchen cutlery piece. Every ZHEN knife comes inside a handcrafted box or storage box perfect for displaying or gifting. *DO NOT chop thick and hard bones or use on glass, tile, or granite cutting boards. Hand wash with gentle dish soap, rinse, and towel dry immediately. We recommend sharpening ZHEN knives on a whetstone at a 15-degree angle. Limited lifetime warranty against defects, 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our knives are made from imported Japanese steel and expertly crafted in our ISO 9001 certified Taiwan factory.